Got an
account?
Log In
 
 
Domaine de La Romanee Conti Echezeaux 2007, 750mL (BH90, WA90, ST90) from The BPW - Merchants of rare and fine wines.

Domaine de La Romanee Conti Echezeaux

750mL

Vintage: 2007
Region: France--Burgundy--Red
Appellation: Flagey Echezeaux, Cote de Nuits

BH90, WA90, ST90
Rated 90 points by the Burghound: `(approximately 45 year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les Poulailleres and the other 10% is in Clos St. Denis; there was a lot of replanting done here in the decades of the sixties and seventies). A spicy, expressive and expansive nose of red berry fruit, distinct vegetal nuances, freshly sliced fennel and obvious earth notes that transfer over to the detailed, balanced and energetic flavors that possess excellent transparency on the vibrant and mouth coating finish. There is a lingering inner mouth perfume here that makes this quite seductive. Not surprisingly, this changed rather dramatically in the hour that I had to evaluate the ?07s and the seemingly lighter weight flavors put on noticeable flesh though the nose slowly closed in on itself. 90/2017+`


$949.00

OUT OF STOCK
Read CellarTracker Wine Reviews

Domaine de La Romanee Conti Echezeaux

750mL

Vintage: 2007
Region: France--Burgundy--Red
Appellation: Flagey Echezeaux, Cote de Nuits

BH90, WA90, ST90
Rated 90 points by the Burghound: `(approximately 45 year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les Poulailleres and the other 10% is in Clos St. Denis; there was a lot of replanting done here in the decades of the sixties and seventies). A spicy, expressive and expansive nose of red berry fruit, distinct vegetal nuances, freshly sliced fennel and obvious earth notes that transfer over to the detailed, balanced and energetic flavors that possess excellent transparency on the vibrant and mouth coating finish. There is a lingering inner mouth perfume here that makes this quite seductive. Not surprisingly, this changed rather dramatically in the hour that I had to evaluate the ?07s and the seemingly lighter weight flavors put on noticeable flesh though the nose slowly closed in on itself. 90/2017+`


$949.00

OUT OF STOCK
Read CellarTracker Wine Reviews





 

Similar wines from this varietal & region

This list represents wines that are very similar (for a variety of reasons) to the wine you are currently considering. They exhibit similar characteristics and share other traits (such as varietal, price, and professional ratings). There are some very cool things here - take a look - and as always feel free to contact us directly for questions!

Similar wines from this varietal & region

This list represents wines that are very similar (for a variety of reasons) to the wine you are currently considering. They exhibit similar characteristics and share other traits (such as varietal, price, and professional ratings). There are some very cool things here - take a look - and as always feel free to contact us directly for questions!

SHOW MORE
Olivier Bernstein Gevrey Chambertin les Champeux -- 2010 750mL (2) WA91-93, BH90-92 $139.00  
Jean Lecellier Morey St. Denis -- 2003 750mL (1) $29.00  
Domaine Georges Roumier Bonnes Mares -- 2002 750mL (1) BH95, WS97  sbsl $949.00  
Jean Lecellier Nuits St. Georges les Porets St. Georges -- 2002 (2) $45.00  
Domaine Perrot Minot Mazoyeres Chambertin Vieilles Vignes -- 2002 750mL (12) WS97 $299.00  
Jean Lecellier Corton -- 2003 (4) $55.00  
Albert Morot Savigny les Beaune les Vergelesses Clos la Batailliere -- 2001 750mL (7) $40.00  
Domaine Lucie et Auguste Lignier Clos de la Roche -- 2009 1.5L (4) WA93-95 $325.00  
Domaine Perrot Minot Nuits St. Georges la Richemone Vieilles Vignes -- 2011 750mL (6) BH90-93 $185.00  
Olivier Bernstein Clos de la Roche -- 2010 1.5L (3) WA93-95, BH92-94 $695.00  
Domaine Dugat Py Gevrey Chambertin Petite Chapelle Vieilles Vignes -- 2005 750mL (4) BH93, WA92-93 $249.00  
Domaine Ponsot Chambolle Musigny les Charmes -- 2011 750ml (4) BH89-91 $139.00  
Jean Lecellier Hospices de Nuits Nuits St. Georges les Fleurieres Cuvee des Soeurs Hospitalieres -- 2002 750mL (5) $39.00  
Camille Giroud Charmes Chambertin -- 2009 750mL (5) BH91-93, WA90-93, ST92 $169.00  
Domaine Perrot Minot Vosne Romanee les Beaux Monts Vieilles Vignes -- 2011 750mL (5) BH91-94, ST90-93 $175.00  
Domaine Raphet Chambertin Clos de Beze -- 2008 750mL (3) BH90-92 $199.00  
Domaine de la Pousse d`Or Volnay les Caillerets Clos des 60 Ouvrees -- 2005 750mL (3) BH94, WA94, ST93 $135.00  
Albert Morot Beaune Aigrots -- 2003 750mL (12) ST88 $50.00  
Faiveley Chambertin Clos de Beze -- 2009 750mL (4) WS96 $279.00  
Olivier Bernstein Charmes Chambertin -- 2010 1.5L (3) WA92-94, BH92-94 $595.00  
 

Got an
account?
Log In